Tonight , i have chat with Josee.
She remind me that I can chat other things let my mom have more reality to me right now when I am in flag.
I can share my school time, and classmates, and how is my course, and how many people come to training.
or i can share the thing around my house, let my mom have more reality to my LIFE.
Suddenly I realized that I never did these thing to my friend , to my family. Because I didn't like to chat on the phone. but tonight it's remind me that i can using WORD to let my friend and family have more reality about me and my training and my place.
I also can share the party time. share the good things. ^^
thanks JOsee helping me so much!
next time, when I call home, I will try to say these thing to mom. and see how is goes.
She remind me that I can chat other things let my mom have more reality to me right now when I am in flag.
I can share my school time, and classmates, and how is my course, and how many people come to training.
or i can share the thing around my house, let my mom have more reality to my LIFE.
Suddenly I realized that I never did these thing to my friend , to my family. Because I didn't like to chat on the phone. but tonight it's remind me that i can using WORD to let my friend and family have more reality about me and my training and my place.
I also can share the party time. share the good things. ^^
thanks JOsee helping me so much!
next time, when I call home, I will try to say these thing to mom. and see how is goes.
沒有留言:
張貼留言