Welcome to Bohemia DY world 歡迎你來到波西米亞小代的世界

世界在我的眼中是如此的美好


2011年11月13日 星期日

Assist works

Yesterday, Vega did a TOUCH ASSIST to me.
today, I really feel better, and I also feel I am going to good closer.

and this the second time, after did a touch assist , I feel better.  The first time is Victor did it to me about 20 or 30 minutes , and next day, I feel better a lot. And I also keep having fish oil as Desale told me. So when I feel good I really didn;t know was the assist works or the fish oil works.

But after yesterday assist and today I also feel better more a lot. ( I also keep having fish oil ), I think , the assist was improve the speed that let me feel better a lot.

This is my first time feel the touch assist really works a lots for me.

Thanks Ron. 

沒有留言: