Welcome to Bohemia DY world 歡迎你來到波西米亞小代的世界

世界在我的眼中是如此的美好


2016年7月30日 星期六

Beyoncé - I was here

Beyonce - I Was Here
 
I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time。我想在時間的沙漏留下我的足跡
Know there was something that (something that) I left behind。讓人們知道屬於我 過去的痕跡
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets。當我離開這世界時 我將了無遺憾
Leave something to remember so they won't forget。只是為了在他們心上 刻下無法抹滅的印記 
I was here 我曾存在於此
I lived, I loved 在這裡生活,愛我所愛
I was here 就在這裡
I did, I've done, everything that I wanted 做到所有我夢想達成的事
And it was more than I thought it would be 甚至超出我的夢想許多
I will leave my mark so everyone will know I was here 只是為了讓所有人知道我曾如此深刻的 存在於此
I want to say I lived each day until I died  我想說 我認真的度過每一天 直到死亡的來臨
I know that I had something in somebody's life 我知道 我已在某些人的生命中留下刻痕
The hearts I have touched will be the proof that I leave 那些被我撼動的心 將會是我活過的證明
That I made a difference and this world will see 我讓這世界因為有我而改變 
I was here 我存在於此
I lived, I loved 在這裡生活,愛我所愛
I was here 就在這裡
I did, I've done, everything that I wanted 做到所有我夢想達成的事
And it was more than I thought it would be 甚至超出我的夢想許多
I will leave my mark so everyone will know I was here 只是為了讓所有人知道我曾如此深刻的 存在於此 
I just want them to know  我只想讓他們知道
That I gave my all, did my best 我傾盡所有,付出一切
Brought someone to happiness 將幸福送往他們身邊
Left this world a little better 讓這個世界更加美好
Just because I was here 因為我的存在 
I was here 我存在於此
I lived, I loved 我愛我生活的方式
I was here 就在這裡
I did, I've done, everything that I wanted 做到所有我夢想達成的事
And it was more than I thought it would be 甚至超出我的夢想許多
I will leave my mark so everyone will know I was here 只是為了讓全世界看見 我曾如此深刻的 存在於此

沒有留言: